Friday, September 11, 2009

Knick Knack, Kidd's Back

What have I been up to, eh?

Not near enough baking. It saddens me. It saddens you. And the resident tumbleweeds. Hello!

What have I been doing since my last post- visiting home, looking for jobs, and networking. Networking like a crazy woman to find jobs.

Every week is a struggle. But not a horrible one. :)

GOALS:
  • figure out some fitness routine. Preferably a free one. I am my own worst enemy. If it isn't in a gym, well then can I go? Yes, and enjoy nature!!!
  • get interviews
  • find job
  • find a ministry to reach out in
  • bake more with healthy recipes
  • choose healthy little snacks throughout the day
  • drink more water
  • fight fleas
  • kill fleas
  • clean out closet
  • get rid of clothes that do not fit or are old
  • organize closet, THE BIG ONE
  • study my Bible
 Well now that that is out on HTMLed paper, I've got work to do! Until next post...

>;)

1 comment:

Mom In a Box said...

I have many of the same goals! I have found success just squeezing in exercise in a few minutes here and there. When I pull out something heavy in the kitchen, like a bag of flour or the big gallon of canola oil, I do some arm exercises. I do squats while waiting for the bathtub to fill up. It is amazing how five minutes here and there really adds up. I am a big believer that when it comes to exercise, ANYTHING is better than nothing, so don't get discouraged if you can't put in the whole one-hour workout every day!

Good luck with all of your goals!