Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today's Post is Brought to You By the Number 6

1. I can not hold water in my hands. My fingers are so narrow they just can't do it.

2. I like the way most soaps smell so naturally the soap isle is where I like to get my whiff on. Oh and the fresh bread isle. Yum!

3. I have to take my sunglasses off when getting on/off the interstate.

4. I like to find the spots on hills where my car can hover. And no, it is not a stick shift. They stopped making Corsicas with stick a couple of years before mine came out.

5. I remember things when they are not important and it freaks my best friends out. Then they realize it's just me. It's how I roll.

6. New places baffle me. Doesn't matter where it is. I am easily amused. Traveling will be so much fun if I can ever save up some money to do it. ;)

No one tagged me. I just felt like it. The end.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hey there now! I tagged you! I listed you as "The Blogger Formally Known as >;)" cuz I thought it sounded Prince-like. :D

But thanks for carrying on the meme torch!

None said...

Sorry I haven't been on AIM in a while, the stupid thing won't connect. I can get on Yahoo and MSN, but the AIM won't pick up. Not even iChat will connect. I can't even connect to my blackjack site.

None said...

dissingyourdog.net

minijonb said...

I dig the # 6 ... thanks for giving it some love = : - )