Friday, March 20, 2009

Poppin' Fresh= tasty smiles

Still without a job. But I'm becoming more okay with that. I don't want to jump off and do the absolute wrong thing for the next stepping stone. (almost did. almost!) Lots to sort through. >:)

In my free time I've been assessing my talents. And I have decided among them that I really like cake right now. Not eating it so much. Kind of over that. I mean decorating.

Would a cake -on-demand type business be of interest to cash-strapped moms wanting to give their child a special birthday without the special price-tag? Or the lady who just got dubbed "in-charge" of the ladies tea or their best friend's wedding shower? "Help!" they say!

Like everything I do while I learn, it'd be to build the portfolio right now. Oh and to add a smile to the face of those who enjoy! Cake makes people happy. You know it.

Thoughts?

Happy Spring!!!

> :)

No comments: