Did you delete your FB account? No skinny jeans if that's what you're asking! Unfortunately a few of the things are a bit out of season (crop pants) but really cute nonetheless. Then there's two pairs of jeans (dark denim, wide leg)... There's a zebra-print skirt (not sure if you're into that). It's classy though, not skanky. And some cute PJ pants. And that's all I can think of. They're nice things, though. I'd much rather give them to a friend than drop them off somewhere.
Great! If you come here Josh can change your blog background if you still want a different one. But I don't mind coming to Benton if you'd rather meet there.
So what did you do exactly? Do they have an option where you can put a hold on your account?
3 comments:
Did you delete your FB account? No skinny jeans if that's what you're asking! Unfortunately a few of the things are a bit out of season (crop pants) but really cute nonetheless. Then there's two pairs of jeans (dark denim, wide leg)... There's a zebra-print skirt (not sure if you're into that). It's classy though, not skanky. And some cute PJ pants. And that's all I can think of. They're nice things, though. I'd much rather give them to a friend than drop them off somewhere.
Oh my gosh I live for crop pants!!!! And non-skanky things. ;) And I LOVE PJ pants!
No, I did not delete. Just hiding for a while. I had to do that because it's too easy for me to log in and spend time there.
Great! If you come here Josh can change your blog background if you still want a different one. But I don't mind coming to Benton if you'd rather meet there.
So what did you do exactly? Do they have an option where you can put a hold on your account?
Post a Comment