Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year, 2011!

Since my last update-

  • lost 20 lbs (8 more since last post)
  • got more creative with my Jenny. Still bored. 
  • got thrown on my own at work.
 So, it's the new year. Things I'd like to try (not resolutions, jus things I'd like to try):
  • make more friends
  • drink more tea
  • become a home barista
  • cook 300-400 calorie, healthy meals (hope to post here!)
  • get offa Jenny Craig (one more month! at least that I can afford...gotta save for the next home place...)
  • being nice to my sister, Lee
  • stay on top of junk mail- shredder here I come!
  • wear more dresses/skirts/ be girly
  • don't give in to work hysteria
  • leave 2009 in the past. so. over. it.
Already doing that weight loss thing. So you can call that a success. ;)

Until next time...

>;)

2 comments:

Karen Rebecca said...

Hugs n Love to you RobBob! <3 ~ karn

Mom In a Box said...

"Stay on top of junk mail" is on my list, too! I swear I get about a tree a day in junk mail!

sounds like a great list of things to try!