Sunday, April 07, 2013

Ooops. I did it again. Forgot you, my blog. Got lost in...life?

Brace yourselves. This one isn't about food.


So, let me start by saying, I need a time out. (You must be thinking, her lack of presence certainly looked like one!)

The corner kind. And while I'm in the corner, I should probably be studying His word. Yep people. That's where joy comes from. Yet, over and over, I push it aside.

This might be new for you. To hear this from me. This, being me talking about God or having a relationship with Him. Well, I don't know if it's the first thing you see with me. But hopefully, since I'm a work in progress, it will be. Eventually.

I met God in AWANA. AWANA stands for approved workmen are not ashamed. Yes, kids, I was a Sparkie. A little lightning bug that was to shine her light before men (or in my case, other kids.) That was the foundation.

I asked Jesus into my heart after having a bad dream one night as, I guess, a 7 or 8 year old. It was there that I had to trust Him with the content of my dreams. At that time, it was actual sleeping dreams. I don't guess much has changed. Except my dreams (loose life plans) could really come true if I were to put Him first.

So here I am. Trying to put Him first. Because I see parts of my dream swirling around me. And it jumps away or gets confusing when He isn't there because I didn't invite Him. And then, I get anxious.

I will try to find that verse. The one that covers my testimony and share it with you. I snapped a photo of my wrist last fall when I realized it was my story rooted in truth.

-Robiana-

No comments: